- 25 Aug, 15:30–16:30
- Pris: 0
We are excited to invite you to attend this year’s World Trade Day, focusing on the launch of the newly revised Global Business Climate Survey, a Team Sweden project, built upon a unique partnership between Business Sweden, Swedish Chambers International “SCI” and Swedish Embassies.
These surveys have been carried out internationally since 1997 and provide valuable insights into the opportunities and challenges Swedish companies face when doing business abroad, providing companies in Sweden looking to internationalise with critical data to assist them in their global business planning.
Business Climate Surveys are being conducted in over 20 countries worldwide for this year’s new launch of the project! A global comparative analysis of these surveys, conducted by Business Sweden, will be presented at the World Trade Day, providing an overview of the opportunities and challenges covering a wide array of different global markets. Moreover, guests will gain valuable insights surrounding the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on Swedish businesses abroad.
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, CEO, Stockholms Handelskammare
- Ylva Berg, CEO, Business Sweden
- Lena Sellgren, Chief Economist, Business Sweden
- Susanna Zeko, Secretary General, ICC Sweden
- Jonas Lindström, CEO, Swedcham Brazil
- David Hallgren, Country Manager China, Business Sweden
- Representative EMEA, Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Ingemar Eriksson, General Manager & Global Head of Supply Chain, CabinAir Tech (Shenzhen)
The digital seminar will be broadcast online and registered guests will be sent a link with instructions on how to join closer to the event.
World Trade Day 2020 is arranged by ICC Sweden, Business Sweden, Swedish Chambers International and Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.