- 19 Jan, 14.00–15.15
- Pris: 0
Det här evenemanget hålls på engelska.
Wondering how to maximise the accuracy of your witness’ recollection of facts in international arbitration disputes?
The latest ICC Report proposes measures and tools to be assessed on a case-by-case basis for the treatment of witnesses before and during hearings for the attention of counsel and arbitral tribunals.
The end result of a Task Force of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR, this Report also benefited from the invaluable input of prominent experts in human memory from the University of Warwick.
- José Astigarraga, Co-Chair of the Task Force; Partner, Reed Smith, Miami
- Dr Ula Cartwright-Finch, Scientific Advisor to the Task Force; Managing Director, Cortex Capital, London
- Ragnar Harbst, Co-Chair of the Task Force; Partner, Baker & McKenzie, Frankfurt
- Toby Landau QC, Essex Court Chambers, Singapore
- Dr Hélène van Lith, Secretary to the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Christopher Newmark, Immediate Past Chair, ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR; Partner, Spenser Underhill Newmark LLP, London
- Susanne Gropp-Stadler Vice Chair, ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR; Lead Counsel and Head of Litigation, Siemens AG, Munich
- Dr Kimberley Wade, Scientific Advisor to the Task Force and Cognitive Psychologist, Department of Psychology, University of Warwick, Coventry