- 12 Sep, 15:00 - 19:00
- Pris: Free of charge for ICC members. 990 SEK for non-members.
ICC Incoterms® 2020 rules define the responsibilities of buyers and sellers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts. They are the authoritative rules for determining how costs and risks are allocated between the parties.
Updated every 10 years, the latest edition of the ICC Incoterms® 2020 rules will be launched in Autumn 2019 ahead of entering into force on 1 January 2020 – join the Swedish launch event to hear from the experts that helped develop the rules and gain early access to how these should be adopted and applied.
During this launch, we will also pay tribute to Professor Jan Ramberg, who passed away at age 85 last year. Internationally, Mr. Ramberg was known as ”Mr. Incoterms”. He was the father of one of the most important Incoterms rules, Free Carrier, and chaired the working groups responsible for Incoterms 1990 and 2000.
Speakers will include:
- Charles Debattista (United Kingdom)
Barrister and Arbitrator, 36 Stone, Gray’s Inn and Special Advisor, Incoterms® 2020 Drafting Group
- Christoph Martin Radtke (France)
Partner, Fiducial Legal by Lamy
Co-Chair, Incoterms® 2020 Drafting Group and
- Frank J. Reynolds (USA)
Member, Incoterms® 2020 Drafting Group and
Lawyer, International Projects Inc. USA
- Lena E. Baudin (Sweden)
Country Trade Operations Manager, ABB
- Johnny Herre (Sweden)
Judge, Supreme Court of Sweden, and
Chair of ICC Sweden Commercial Law & Practice
- Fredrik Persson (Sweden)
Chair of ICC Sweden
- Oscar Tiberg (Sweden)
Lawyer, Chouette Advokatbyrå
- Susanna Zeko (Sweden)
Secretary General, ICC Sweden
Reasons to attend:
– Learn about the changes to the 2020 edition directly from those that wrote it – the ICC Incoterms® 2020 Drafting Committee.
– Pose your ICC Incoterms® 2020 question to our panel of experts that can help provide the practical advice you need to safeguard your business.
– Network with the users – the goods traders (export and sales managers) logistics companies, trade financiers, insurers, shippers, freight forwarders, law firms, consultants and advisors.