- ICC HQ 33-43 Avenue du Président Wilson 75116 Paris
- 29 Oct,
- Pris: Early bird: €1529 (€1834.80 incl. VAT)
This brand-new Masterclass on International Contracts is designed to improve knowledge, skills and techniques in negotiating and drafting M&A contracts.
Practical application, with a mock case in small working groups, will evolve around specific M&A topics such as:
- Condition precedents
- Representations and warranties
- Forms of Buyer and Seller protection
- Limitations of Liability
Who should attend?
- Legal directors and corporate counsel from companies involved in international trade
- Practising lawyers
- Legal practitioners advising international trading companies
- Business people involved in international trade and dispute resolution
- Lawyers, corporate counsel and business people who may be involved in M&A activity
Participants less familiar with M&A will be provided with some suggested reading ahead of the training.
Members can register now to benefit from the special early bird rate as well as the 5% discount using the ICC Sweden NC code SWE-1824.