- Paris Marriott Champs Elysées Hotel 70 Avenue des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris
- 29 Nov,
- Pris: €759 (early bird, €910 inkl. moms)
38th ICC Institute Annual Conference on Hardship and Force Majeure in International Commercial Contracts
Dealing with unforeseen events in a changing world
This annual conference of the ICC Institute of World Business Law will gather international
business practitioners, legal experts and academics to deliberate on the topic of “Hardship
and Force Majeure in International Commercial Contracts”. This conference will offer not
only a line-up of top-class speakers, topical discussions and relevant news, but also an
excellent opportunity to network.
Topics will include
- The evolution of the rules on hardship: from the first study on hardship clauses to the
enactment of specific rules
- The point of view of business regarding contract adaption by courts in case of hardship
- The force majeure excuse in arbitral case law: a common trend towards reasonableness
- Force majeure clauses and possible conflicts with the applicable law
Who should attend?
- Practising lawyers, corporate counsel, arbitrators, mediators, business professionals and
academics from around the world.
Members can register now to benefit from the special early bird rate as well as the 5% discount using the ICC Sweden NC code SWE-1824.